Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Journal

I am Cinimin a Chuawaha! I live with my owner Kassandra Sanchez! Who is very Loving. She gives me everything I want when I want! She always takes me for walks all the time she plays with me. Guess you can say I have one of the best owners out there! But, one day we were coming back from Kassandra's aunts house and I had to go potty really badly, and Kassandra interrupted me while I was going potty, she acted like she was bout to leave in the car and she didnt! So I was rushing for no reason! So when I got in the car I had noticed I still had a little something on my behind! And I was so scared Kassandra was going to be mad at me. So when we jumped in I guess Kassandra noticed the smell and was looking around for it, then she noticed it was on my behind! And she like yelled! And I felt so bad. We were going to my house and I just climbed in the back seat cause I was sad that she was mad at me! So when we got home I just ran in the house and hid under the sofa! Kassandra tried to get me out so many times but I was just so embarrassed and sad! So after a while, Kassandra came back and lifted up the couch and grabbed me and layed me next to her and said sorry Cinimin I love you! Then that's when we made up! And I realized I love my life and my owner! I wouldn't want anybody else! 

No comments: