Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Journal

A good memory that I can remember of would be.. This summer! Even though I didn't leave the state this summer I had a blast! I only had like 2 friends that I hung out with, Literally! I hung out with other people but not as much as the other 2! Not everyone liked us this summer! I went to Wichita Falls for 3 weeks, But I was mostly in Burk brunet! I Meet some really cool/fine people down there! I did so much down there, it's unbelievable! There was so much going on down there when I went! I kinda got tired of being there after a while. I missed Kat and Cinimin! Haha. As weird as that sounds! I didn't have my right hand girl with me! And I missed someone else! So I had to get back to Childress! And when I got back there was still a whole bunch of crack going on! So I was like HEYYY!!! So, that's pretty much of all the summer memories!

No comments: